Heterogeneous Linguistics - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Frozen World

Fed-Kun's army
So if i get this right, when Mou says "you are weak now" and "you will be different later" he is talking about the dude getting old like the professor?
Language is hard

Group Leader
Thanks for the comments! This is my first time translating, so please let me know if there is anything that can be improved or corrected.

@Esper @quagzlor
It wasn't easy to translate, especially since I can't read Japanese. I used a combination of Google Translate, a Japanese dictionary, and some guesswork and rewording of things. The parts in the Werewolf language were extra difficult since they were written in a Japanese calligraphy font instead of a normal font.

@Tersione
I added some extra text to that sentence for some reason, he doesn't actually say all of that. I changed it to "Will you come to my house?" (the raw translates to "Will my house come along?", though I don't know how accurate that is). Mou has definitely made a lot of progress though.

@Radi
I think Mou is basically saying "You will catch up to me someday". That page was really difficult to translate.

Thanks so much for the new chapter! love this series, thanks for the hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
I thought we'd never make sense of the lizardmen writing, but maybe it's ultraviolet?

That's why if i get Isekai somewhere, i want the power of Odinspeak / omni-linguist

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this chapter’s translation was hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
@Monky if you're talking about Mou, I think it is because he is the equivilant of a chinese guy speaking broken english, which is still farther along than sensei

Dex-chan lover
Half Minotaur half humans? did the professor bless us with cow girls!?

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay new chapters!!! It was interesting. I keep wondering about those shorts withe the professor and susukis mom.

New chapter, I gave a small shout when I saw it was updated :D

Thanks a lot for continuing this!

her lick and slap so effective xD,
and thanks for picking this up xD

Dex-chan lover
[Deleted cuz OP commented on the wrong chapter]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread