Hey Miss, Don't You Know?

I'm glad that u guys decided to translate the manga. I've seen a few clips of the drama and it seemed interesting but i don't really have much time to sit down n watch a drama, so I'm glad that u guys r translating it!😆😆😆

Thankyou so much for translating this!!! I've seen the drama, but I've always preferred reading the mangas over watching the drama or anime.

I've already watched the drama many times! Thank you so much for translating this ahhhh reading it give more feels than watching it! 🙈❤ Truly appreciate it!

poor guy, i feel bad for RIichi hahaha but I love that he loves her so much, and he respects her work. I think it's great how much passions she has for manga, but hopefully we get to see her forget manga for a bit and focus on Riichi at least once! 😂

Group Leader
@lararefaat 4 volumes are out in Japan which means over 12 chapters. We are people who work for free on this series, please do not expect speedy translations when we all have adult lives to attend to while we do this in our free time.

Fed-Kun's army
I watched a bit of the drama and it made me want to read the manga so thanks for translating this!!

Wow finally thank you it's so cute I loved the chapter,Waiting for the next chapter💜💜

Users who are viewing this thread