Hey, Your Cat Ears Are Showing!

Contributor
This is getting an anime. Nay, it already has an anime, and I can't believe that I didn't know about it until the day before it aired. Why are all my favorite Chinese webcomics getting anime adaptations and I never know about them???

the artstyle of the manwha cover and that 1st chapter style is so different and so misleading lol

Group Leader
@Nengorock the first chapter was released way back in 2015,the latest chapters like chapter 224 have a more similar art style to the one on the cover

Group Leader
Oh no an aquaintance of mine just told me I created a dublicate page.Didn't know that since nothing showed up when i searched.
This is awkward....

Group Leader
Is Manhuajia still scanlating?I might take over now after i finish reading the existing hapters

Contributor
@DiMuRie They've been dead and innaccessible for two years, so I figure it's fair game. Thank you for your updates!

Group Leader
I don't know why But manhuajia split their chapters in 2 but tthey have only scanlated 10 of the chapters,not 20.I will continue labiling them as so however

Group Leader
Finally done with retranslating the first 10 chapters,the next chapter will come out most likely in 2 days

Group Leader
I'm gonna try my hand at fansubbing ep 1 of the anime,as I can't find anywhere a subbed version of ep
I already translated it......all that's left is doing the dirty work.......

Users who are viewing this thread