HG ni Koisuru Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
w10.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I see they removed the "shoujo ai" tag....feelsbadman and here I was hoping for amazing yuri art by this artist OTL

So, based on the girl's avatar...are we getting haropla? Does that count as HG?

Also, looks like IBO got a mention. Barbatos for the friend?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the gun in gun-ota is for 軍(military) a.k.a millitary otaku? It's for those who loves millitary from the troops, weaponry, armored vehichle, tanks, warship, fighter plane etc. Since gundam is millitary-centric series it's kind of normal for millitary-otaku to flock in, which creates further confusion to the term Gun(dam)-otaku which likes gundam and gun(millitary)-otaku which likes millitary...

wouldn't mind if this stayed platonic tbh, seems like an important friendship for them both

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz well done lo/

HEEEYYYYY a mysterious "enemy" appears!!! that looks like the typical tsundere xP doing the usual tsundere thing ... Good job ignoring her hahaha, well no doubt she will come back and maybe join the group.

Also I'm so glad it's getting more demand for prints!!! YESSSSSHHHHH thanks for another chapter!

Dex-chan lover
What's up? A new character?
—Looks like trash
Ah, that's just me in my days of yore. Trashing everyone's hobbies because not a single bloody pig shares a hobby of mine. It serves them right

They're talking about sound effect but didn't even mention the Zero System activated sound effect. SMH.

IBO and Wings aren't really that popular in Japan and Asia, are they? I remember people like the Barbatos and making meme out of Orga's death scene but not really that into the series themselves.

And then most of the West don't even appreciate the OG Gundam or worse, ZZ, with its undeserved hate.

How to make friends:
Step 1: Approach the person
Step 2: CALL THEIR STUFF TRASH
Step 3: Run away, you stupid fuck. You blew it.

Dex-chan lover
>sound effects
Woman of culture. The Newtype flash, the various klaxons and alert noises, and the GN Drive sound are orgasmic.

@Kuraiaku That's a different thing that is written & read differently in Japanese but is written exactly the same when romanized.
Army otaku: 軍オタ (軍: army, read: "goon")
Gundam otaku: ガンオタ/ガノタ (ガン: "Gun", the first two letter of the Japanese word for Gundam (ガンダム), read: "gun")

Interestingly, this is the first time I've heard gun otaku also being referred as gunota, I thought they were referred as 銃オタ (jyuuota)

Aggregator gang
I am the type who builds gunpla without knowing much about the series tbh. 😂

and I can somehow relate to tsundere-chan. I'm so jealous I alao want to build and talk about gunola with a girl friend.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me want to build gunpla again, really. The last time I owned some, it either lost to the fire or got snatched by a relative's kid and played like a regular toy robot. In their defense, I didn't secure it properly since no one visits me. Maybe I'll get mook suits, since I always loved GMs, Zakus, the GN-X, you get the point.

Also, I'm on the type who builds some while only knowing the barest required knowledge for the series. In fact, the reason I watched Gundam in the first place was because of the mook suits until 00 changed that. Still loved mook suits more than Gundams (or any 'special' mechs like Zeong) though.

Dex-chan lover
Man, in this manga, every character is a secret Gundam fan who enjoys this franchise but for some reason afraid to say about it? I understand that this manga was created for the native advertising of gunpla, but such “coincidences” look pretty funny. I never thought that being gundam fan could be something shameful in Japan.

@dirak @dokidoki Nothing initially said that it really will be yuri, but people, as always, were more obsessed with wishful thinking than with the actual plot. Even now, people are trying to pretend that the characters have some yuri motivation, lol.

@henman Insult other people because you are salty for very subjective reasons. Typical teenager thinking, yeah.

@Serenata If there is no tsundere or loli in your manga, check if you are really reading manga. If without jokes, then I wonder how many more friends they will make by the end of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread