HG ni Koisuru Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@hiroy_raind 銃オタ (jyuuota) will only refer exclusively to firearm otaku to my understanding, it's the type of people who oggles to sniper rifles, machineguns, handguns etc. They're not necessarily loves military stuffs (tanks, fighterplane, fleets etc), just the firearm part of it. In a way it's a sub-culture of 軍オタ /gun-ota.

They will most likely loves Girls' Frontline.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I'm guessing you missed the fact that it was on the yuri section on Japanese websites and that the author was totally ok with that? hence I'm guessing something has changed

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki was totally ok with that - speculation. I think he didn’t even care about this, not to mention that this is not a “section”, but a simple tag. Do you really believe that a similar shounen with gunpla commercials will turn into a lesbian romance between an adult woman and a middle school teen? In our last discussion, I also reminded that yuri has a broader meaning in Japanese pop culture than among weebs, but shipers as usual heard only what they want to hear.

UPD. And yes, the website, not the websites. As I have said more than once, Yuri Navi is the site of yuri fans, and not the official resource of any work.

Contributor
@Trung-t-rung yes IBO is not that popular in Japan I believe but very popular in the western, but I believe Wings are pretty popular everywhere mmm...
I mean there are so many versions of Gundam Wing gunpla, probably gunpla with the most variants after grand daddy RX-78-2 mmm...

Double-page supporter
I know practically nothing about Gundams, so I really need the translator's notes to understand what these ladies are talking about. However, I really like their enthusiasm for their particular fandom, and it's really great to see them talking about it because of that.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason while I've been reading from first chapter, I was not following here on mangadex.
Thanks for translation!

Action base 5 doesn't fit into 1/100 Gold Frame Amatsu Mina tho. And 1/100 Kimaris trooper. I guess some 1/100 wasn't compatible at all

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath
I don't know anything about Gundam, either, but even so I'm enjoying the cute
gay?
nerdy girls doing cute nerdy
and gay?
things.

I don't know anything about Gundam and these comments are scary

Aggregator gang
inb4 this is the beginning of the legend of how Kanzaki accidentally herself a harem of qt JKs 😗

The twitter account being named "Momo" while showing a haropla... really reminded me of the Momo Haro (Gundam Build Divers) I have on my desk 😭 Mine has cat ears, but I bet their icon is a cute pink too!!! I want to know what type of Haro they made... it looks really cute.

Honestly, kudos to the two of them for just going "okay" and carrying on with their conversation. Who randomly comes out of nowhere, insults someone's hobby and then walks away?!

Also, Gundam stands yo. Reminds me of when I built my second kit, the Amazing Exia, and it kept falling over cause of that oversized backpack. I had to get a stand from my local hobby shop in order to keep it upright, and nowadays it just sits on my shelf at home because I'm too scared that it'll fall over if I jostle it too much. The balance is still precarious.

...and now I'm remembering the local hobby shop, and how they used to have a group of local Gunpla builders who'd come together twice a month to just build kits while Gundam shows played on a TV in the background... Good times. Before COVID.

Dex-chan lover
Girl's a bitch.
Feeling sad cause you're too coward to enjoy your hobby is acceptable. Actively going to someone JUST to insult them cause you're jelly is not.

Fed-Kun's army
Can I say this? They seems pretty gay (bright and fun) to me.

Users who are viewing this thread