HG ni Koisuru Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The moment when a friend accidentally calls you on the phone and you end up chatting for hours on end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she has not been informed about panel lining, but when I first started building Gunpla, I don't know all the fancy terms too; panel lining, scratch build, kitbash, that sort of thing. Only after taking it up again for the second time I learned of the terms.

The start just depressed me. Dude takes time and effort out of his day to bake and create treats for people to enjoy then gets shot down and derided because they aren't photogenic enough. I've personally never met people who do the food photography thing but to do it and diminish someone else's work because of it and make them feel lesser....feels bad man. Human decency shouldn't be such a rarity. Granted I know it's a manga but still...that oof.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda shitty of her co-workers to not like the Christmas treats someone makes simply because they aren't "pretty enough" to put up on Instragram. Seriously, fuck you, no one cares about your Instragram you ingrates.

Dex-chan lover
"Not gram worthy" the AUDACITY

Aaahh but seriously this manga is full of BLESSED panels, they're so precious!!! my heart fills up with every page hehehe... AND LOL the tsundere strikes again.

I Hope she gets to see more gundam series and not jut the seed...

Double-page supporter
Well she did grow up with Seed but not even one 3x faster joke in there.

Fed-Kun's army
kinda reminds me when i was still starting with gunpla and used a gel pen to panel line an NG blitz. I didnt know about shit back then and i just thought it would look better with lines. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yeah.... Those two is hard to track down if your local store prefers to sell the newest shipment they got like most toy store here in the Philippines that sells gunpla. You have to hope for the best that one of the hobby shops here still have it and I tell you there's very few hobby shop here that sells gunpla because of what I said earlier.

Bought an HGSeed Dreadnought recently. Might be dated, but it’s not a bad kit to have on the shelf when there’s no revive version.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this always makes me happy, keep up the good work guys!

Group Leader
Pens or paint for panel lining? And can I use these on warhammer models 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
He still hasn't figured out how to make the side view less uncanny looking.

Double-page supporter
Panel-lining is something that is completely unnecessary, but which some people like to pressure an entire industry into.

Group Leader
Panel lining is just adding another aesthetic, so it's matter of taste rather than necessity. Kitbashing is unnecessary, painting an axe to get it to look like it glows is unnecessary, etc. If someone likes the look, they like the look.

Users who are viewing this thread