HG ni Koisuru Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so that’s why she called their taste trash, she’s a Zeon sympathizer and hates all Feddies and their counterparts.

Dex-chan lover
Damn.

Even if there was tracing involved it's hard AF to get that level of detail.

Also, that's a weird communication disorder right there.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu is like, she lives in lies so when she was trying to be honest for once it came too strong/hard.

But really, can we talk about that model???!?! Look AMAZING! and it's so big lo/ and at first I read "Piano exhibition" and I thought why would they show gunpla in a piano event?

Well, good to know that the new girl isn't really bad, she's just bad at talking

Fed-Kun's army
Heh, when I see constructs like that I always think of the question of: "Why did they bolt a robot into that spaceship? Since it just flies in the void the arms and legs are unnecessary, it just needs a cockpit." But yes that's not the point. The point is form over function, rule of cool, bigger is better but overkill is best. Sane engineering and viability have no place in it.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata

HOO BOY!

Believe me, there should be a market out there for an event about piano exhibitions/recitals/concerts with Gunpla.

AT LEAST I SURE AS HELL WILL GO.

@nomadicengi

I sure have a thirst for some Spain. it's always one of my favourite things while taking giant steps to the end of the year, if ya know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation! Also you typed Psycho Gundam in credits for some reason.
anyway:
l9RGhE3.jpg

I don't know why, but the sight of perfect looking and the detail in Psycho Zaku fills my heart.

Fed-Kun's army
Ive always wanted a psycho zaku but i aint got enough space for it in the display cab. but daaamn. i think that psycho zaku was an image of a real modded kit. i forgot the modeller's name tho.

Dex-chan lover
Is gundam really considered such a masculine thing in Japan that if you are a not-BL gundam fangirl, then you must be ashamed?

Aggregator gang
The model at page 4 is what happens when the person building it can't decide which of the optional weapons to use, and ends up using all of them.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SCHITE

Drawing a clusterfudge of a custom model kit without losing the details

Contributor
casual builder: How many weapons and attachments do you want to add?
Hardcore Builder: YES.

Users who are viewing this thread