HG ni Koisuru Futari

Should this series tagged with [ Josei ] demographic though?
Since the specific demographic of Gundam Ace magazine where this series being published is Gundam/Gunpla fan, which is ranging from shounen/shoujo to seinen/josei.

Group Leader
@akp47 Not an unfair assessment. It's mostly there as a placeholder since I'm fairly confident that the tankoubons will be placed in the shoujo/josei sections in Japanese book stores. I may remove it all together though. Also thanks for your help with the release 😃

Dex-chan lover
I see factions forming over this manga.

One faction will see:
Two girls, getting to know each other, bonding and getting closer over their shared hobby, the person next to them being the only one that will truly understand them......... They must be lesbians.

and the other will see:
Ayy, those are some sick Gundams

Never commented on a series before, but I really appreciate the research and effort Extra Ordinary Scans puts into his translator pages. Keep up the good work!

Group Leader
Interesting, but I'd rather read this untranslated because the group working on the manga lacks quality control and treats their readers like children by putting unnecessary TL notes. But then again, gunpla is a hobby for children, so this checks out. Isn't it sad, Kanzaki? The translator for your manga has the same mentality of the people who treated you poorly for liking gunpla.

Dex-chan lover
i.....never watch gundam . never be and never will

but this manga was okay for me

@SHiNxAoi Say that shit about my plastic robots one more time and I'll flying lariat you into spinning headlock elbow drop you cretin.

Group Leader
@zdresker I'd like to see you try that, faglord(*1).

TL note:

*1: faglord is a contraction of faggot and lord, i.e. it means you.

20200310_220235.jpg

Group Leader
@zdresker Yeah, that's right. I'd let my gundams (and my boy GM Sniper II) do all the talking in case you come back.

20200406_201532.jpg

Any ideas how often does stuff like this get reprinted? I just found out about this and I NEED to have a copy. Its sold out seemingly everywhere online (JP sources are fine by me). If I can avoid it, I would rather not pay double its original price for used book (on Amazon JP) though.

Users who are viewing this thread