HG ni Koisuru Futari

Group Leader
It did get reprinted in large quantities, according to the cover of the latest Gundam Ace.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. It hits too close to home. That story of "when you want to understand a person, you should plunge into his/her hobbies". Gives off Yugami-kun vibes.
But it's more like about searching and finding someone you share your hobbies with. Across distance and time. I hope in 5 years I'll find someone who also likes that same chiptune as me. That, like in Touhou 1. Ah, dreams, dreams.
And actually thanks for translators notes, as I'm zero at gundams (@SHiNxAoi you poor chap, keep barking).

Group Leader
Shin is right though in that the translation could do with some TLC at the very least. Having read the raws, I can see there is a fair amount of mistranslations and missing the point. Still, I'm glad this is getting a translation at all, the manga is very good and without a translation I'd have a hard time recommending it to others (and might have ended up having to work on it myself).

Also while TL notes, excessive as they may be, aren't harmful, I'm not sure I like the idea of modifying the original artwork (coloring the eyes and whatnot) for no good reason...

Dex-chan lover
Is this work completely created to advertise Gunpla? Or will the plot develop not only around this?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this goes as far as platonic relationship if ever happen. (Not to mention age gap is like 14 y/o)

I am a Yuri person IMO the Author and story is too pure for that kind of stuff

So keep it fluff away from drama romance and chase the dreams of making Gundams.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath I imagined a dramatic story about a mature woman using gundams to seduce innocent teen girl. This makes the original idea of ​​the Gunpla ad so awkward that the story even takes on a certain charm, lol.

this manga is really cute so far!! I love how the mangaka's love for gundam shines through on every page. you can definitely tell they have a bias for SEED Destiny, haha 😂 It sure seems like Kanzaki accidentally adopted herself a younger sister... it's really nice to see them support each other despite the age gap

god,i wish i can read japanese (or not to lazy to order internationally) so that i can read this faster

Has a really nice art style. Usually niche things like this are super simple 4-komas, but this is real pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread