Hi Score Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - 8-CREDIT

Just started reading this.

The art style is pretty bad, even by older standards, but I really like the main characters. I think their friendship is sweet, and it’s not the ecchi/fluff crap that’s been swarming the manga/anime industry lately.

Fed-Kun's army
The bone comment might actually be a reference to the baculum. The baculum is a bone that slides out of the crotch to get the penis stiff. Humans are one of the few species to NOT have a baculum, instead relying on pumping blood. Other modern day great apes, like gorillas, still have a baculum.

I think the girl(?) here is basically saying that she thinks the kid is like a gorilla, and that gets her hot.

On a side not, some Bible scholars contend that in Genesis when God took a rib from Adam to make Eve, that’s actually a mistranslation. They say that a better translation is the baculum, which would explain why humans don’t have one.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, @roetheboat for these information!
Stuff like this make believe I've shifted dimensions, because I'd have expected to come across such information before hitting adult life, but oh well ...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Oono wanted to spend time with MC before leaving abroad. Welp, maybe not, but her falling asleep on MC's shoulder really implies something about Oono's trust in him

"check if theres a bone in your dick" i swear to god this is how kids were when i was younger, some of the most gayest mfs

Users who are viewing this thread