Hi Score Girl

Dex-chan lover
Man, the Saturn did pretty well in Japan.

Now, final round. No games, just old fashioned fisticuffs.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I can't commend this manga very highly because I haven't seen the end yet.
But I don't think I'll hate it whatever may end in the drama.
I could say that I like it better than most or all the futuristic and vr mangas or animes.
Oh, and a super yes for Botan.

While i enjoy romance twists and videogame references like any other guy, i have to say that the exaggerated faces have stolen the spotlight for me.

Contributor
The 9th volume, which just came out in Japan, confirms that this series is ending with volume 10. :(

So sad the anime adaptation is a netflix exclusive, no simulcast... Does anyone know if any group will translate it?

Dex-chan lover
The rival girl also likable. but when i already love this one girl, you can bring yourself into other girl at all. And i think the MC pretty much like that right now. His eye never let her get in at all. Just end this suffer soon is the best

Aggregator gang
Anime's great so far. Always hoping for more chapters to be translated. Manga ends in October iirc...

Fed-Kun's army
TRANSCENDING HISTORY. AND THE WORLD. A TALE OF GIRLS, AND GAMES. ETERNALLY RETOLD.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/high-score-girl/

If you can make it past the bizarre art style, you'll find a really good romance and coming of age tale with lots and lots of video games, dripping with nostalgia (assuming you are nostalgic for the '90s). I quite love this series, and am happy to know it's back and no longer in trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Although I really don't believe it'll happen, please give us hidaka ending!

Dex-chan lover
So I just blitzed though this manga and i'm being completely honest here,I was planning on dropping it because of the early art style. But the more I read it the more I got used to it and started to focus more on the story. I gotta say,i'm glad I didn't drop this,because I would've purposely missed out on this great story.

In short:The art style's hard to get used to but the story made it worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread