Hi Score Girl

Had to register to use the search option but now i can leave a comment to thank you for your work.

Thank you Pecan :)

This manga certainly can't be judged from the cover alone.
I initially did not give any interest in seeing the game's references - even though I also played SEGA, Street Fighter and so on. Because it usually tends to discuss from a technical point of view and the teasing concept-like which can lead to repetitive patterns set in the game machine. But, no. It ended very well.

You will rarely find the main character like this. He looks brash, naughty, arrogant, and has a mediocre look. But, he grew up. And its development is very feasible to see. Sometimes it feels funny to see those who are still teenagers, but the conflict that befell them rather corners them to think independently and grow on their own.

If you want to see good mature love, I recommend this to you.

Contributor
http://press.na.square-enix.com/rel...-englishlanguage-manga-book-imprint-distribut
The new imprint’s launch will be anchored by FINAL FANTASY XV: The Dawn of the Future, a novel containing a new chapter in the FINAL FANTASY XV universe; the manga Hi Score Girl, which was adapted into a hit anime on Netflix; A Man and His Cat (Japanese title: Oji-sama to Neko), the pet-themed comedy that was the bestselling new manga in Japan during the first half of 2018; and the complete edition of the global mega-hit manga Soul Eater.
The series is finally coming out in English officially!!!

it just needs 8 more chapters to be translated and its done

why no one would do it :'v

Are you really telling me the translation got dropped 8 damn chapters before the end because it's getting an official version or did they just stop for no reason?

Group Leader
Just a heads up, I noticed an error in chapter 14 in Volume 2 where there were missing translations on one of the pages.
I've fixed it so if you're a person who downloads the manga you can find vol 2 version 2 on the group Mega folder.

Double-page supporter
Gosh, this last volume gonna be a history maker for me. This series has just too much!
Ty Ciel and team for your hard work, stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread