Hi Score Girl

Fed-Kun's army
Phew! That was awesome!
would've been nice if it had a confirmed happy ending though.
9/10

Double-page supporter
One of my favorite manga hope the author makes more manga in this genre his artstyle seems very expressive all the emotions are very strong and impactful in my opinion kinda sad that it ended but it was a worthy one it let no questions to be asked and matched my expectations but it's kinda sad that oono didn't say snything in the ending that wasy it would have been more impactful so that's my opinion

Double-page supporter
This is the ABSOLUTE SHIT
Amazing 10/10 by far one of my favorites
Just read it, and if you don’t want to it and an anime adaptation even on Netflix that is absolutely amazing so just go ahead k?!??!

The anime and manga compliment each other pretty well. Especially the parts when Guile speaks. That always killed me. XD

This is probably one of the last things I expected from the author that made Hepatica, great manga though!

I have no words to express how great this manga is. This is unironically a manga that every gamer and non-gamer should read. It subverts the stigmas of video-games and melds the artificial world of digital fighting with the natural emotions expressed by human connections in a way that will leave you wanting more. I regret not finding this earlier, but I'm still glad that I'm living in a time where this manga is both relevant and poignant, and I'm sure it will remain that way for generations to come.

10/10.

He was the best gentleman at first, but became an idiot at the middle until the end of story.

He doesn't deserve anyone.

8/10 for the effort of other characters.

Though I hate playing against Guile and Zangief, the same can not be said for Haruo and Oono.
This manga touches my life, my childhood, and my heart.

10/10
SONIC BOOM !!!

everyone be talking about how good he is at games and what not but no one talking about how he managed to survive them car crashes

After thinking, i conclude Oono and Haruo did not end up together bros.
In fact every conflict leads to more loses. Hidaka Koharu lose, so does Makoto, Sensei. the pattern holds up
The way the author cut up this series early is because he doesnt want to show a tragedy story

@Marbun
What are you talkin about bro, reading ur comment before finished the story made me sad.
Its theme is not 'conflict'. Haruo rescue Oono, and Oono is the motivation for Haruo to moving forward (to protec). And their personalities are match, so its not that kind of tragedy

@schwnt
I do finish the story. Also i dont quite understand your post, it's quite the surface impression too.
Try to be the author and guess the subtle intention setting where the characters are heading to.
What's the point of
Haruo lost against Oono in confession match
Haruo should've won, we deserve it
I could be proven wrong in the sequel, i hope i do.

AMERICAN COLLEGE, MOTHERFUCKER DO RENSUKE KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING?
Anyway, i'm mad as fuck

@schwnt
I do finish the story. Also i dont quite understand your post, it's quite the surface impression too.
Try to be the author and guess the subtle intention setting where the characters are heading to.
What's the point of
Haruo lost against Oono in confession match
Haruo should've won, we deserve it
I could be proven wrong in the sequel, i hope i do.

AMERICAN COLLEGE, MOTHERFUCKER DO RENSUKE KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING?
Anyway, i'm mad as fuck
subtle intention
Building up a theme then making implication things will go other way, is a kind of subversion and not quality standard.
From what I see is the author had been quite direct and expressive to get his points across. When we have supernatural force stopping a plane, main casts being strongest gamers, not just in their town but in whole nation, its best leave aside the implications and tricks common in modern media, and just read the story as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Read it, it's cute.
Even though the artstyle is unique, all the game references are beaming with SOUL.

im reading this not because im spiteful of the anime adaptations or to seem special but because it has a sega saturn on the cover

Users who are viewing this thread