Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Handkerchief

Sobue is such a great character. I hope we get more of him in the future. He makes for a great dynamic with Hibiki and Ryoutarou.

Aggregator gang
hBJUo0y.png

AHAHA Ryou served Sobue chazuke!

Basically means "get the fuck out".

Group Leader
yeah no not a fan of ryou now :> just annoying but eh wtv. i almost forget who that guy at the awards was

Supporter
The last pages, does it means he will egg on new authors and provoke them enough so they’re motivated to proof him wrong?
And in turn improve the quality of the whole??

@rrr-gi Thanks for the update!

I want more arcs where Hibiki just spends time with authors she admires. The female romance author chapter...super wholesome. We need some more of that.

Double-page supporter
i want an entire manga dedicated to people fucking with ryotaro

Dex-chan lover
Just as I expected, Sobue put the number on him by messing with him in his own shop X03! That was great seeing his own feelings trampled on(but don't get the wrong idea; I like Ryou's character =03). That whole part was weird though; I couldn't help but take it by the expressions on both Sobue's and Hibiki's faces that clearly express joy at messing with Ryoutarou, like two sadists joining forces for their own amusements. Specifically page 9. I can't think of any particular moment thus far in this series where she appears to be laughing out loud like in this chapter. But I guess its not something she sees all too often as Ryou is usually on the calm and cool side(with Hibiki being the aggressive, violent one), so seeing him so disturbed isn't something that happens often(if at all).

Users who are viewing this thread