Hidamari ga Kikoeru

I disagree with everyone in the comments. The second half felt super relatable for me. I think this was written with so much sensitivity

This is one of my most favorite BL manga. I’m so glad there is more coming 😭

Her zaman en değerlim olacak.. Bugün karşıma çıktığın için teşekkür ederim. Yazanlarada çizenlerede çevirenlerede teşekkürler, minnettarım. Hayatınızda her daim güzellikler olsun

I've just read a good stuff.... 🤧
I pretty much can count on my fingers how many BL books that able to make me cry....
Well, the misunderstanding is kinda dragged tho, but still on tolerable level.
All in all, this is a good book. This is not your typical love story but a proper story about human relationship.
Good book really makes your day.

by the way, the last chapter (ch 29) is linked in the mangadex description here, in case people missed it it

It got another continuation!!!! I just saw on the mangaka's twitter and look they're so cute!!!! 2 years ago it ended and I'm really glad she decided to bring them back. https://twitter.com/c_canna/status/1343476027675164678?s=19

Hate how much the translators feel holier than thou with that final chapter, just making it not enjoyable

So I know this manga has a V.6 (I hear the sunspot, four seasons) but it hasn't been updated on here. Has mangadex just stopped updating it?

Users who are viewing this thread