Hidamari ga Kikoeru

Double-page supporter
Basically, this is a really amazing manga and you should read it. I ended up staying up 'til 3:00 am, because of the classic "just one more chapter".

Sueño con entrar algún día y encontrar un capítulo nuevo... c":

This is so adorable and beautiful. So bad I have to study and can't read the 3rd volume rn hahaha
Thanks for your hard work 💜

When will new chapters be uploaded?
I'm really looking forward to reading more <3

Heads up, but Pink Cherry Blossom Scans has completed the final chapter of this manga, however they are only providing it via heavily watermarked password protected pdf through their site, therefore I don't believe it will be uploaded here like normal. Your options provided no other group does the final chapter are to head over to their site and read it there, or buy the volume (I Hear the Sunspot: Limit Volume 3) whenever it releases in North America.

I hope the day comes soon, with Hidamari ga Kikoeru as the guiding light, when this genre is explored with a purer intent instead of whimsical fondness and bold interactions. I actually, really, wholly love this story. No BL made it out this pure. I'm glad there is still hope. People do not actually need fleeting feelings of love and hate. They crave, unconsciously, for a resolve to walk with them through all times. And I'm glad that Taichi and Kouhei have it for each other. They will be fine. They will be happy!!

This was by far the most wholesome and realistic BL manga I've read. I love how it went into detail about peoples' emotions and character!! A real good slice of life, definitely recommend~

The first half was really well written and I even cried in ch 10 and 12. But the second half kinda went downhill... but overall it was cute and unique. 8/10

Oh, this was so nice and refreshing, though I feel like the MC and the ML could have just... spoken to each other more to clear up the MOUNTAINS of misunderstandings. Still cute and pure though.

Users who are viewing this thread