Hidan no Aria - Vol. 19 Ch. 106 - Spiraling

It was so obvious..... This story is chuniby trash but I still like it for some reason. Like seriously, Genghis Khan is actually this famous japanease person bullshit is absurd.

Dex-chan lover
MC: You're a GIRL!?
Studio Audience: ... Duh!
Watson: ... Muh Mosquito Bites!

Dex-chan lover
[Monotone] Gasp! I am so surprised right now. [/Monotone]

Something, something Amelia H. Watson reference something.

Dex-chan lover
While Spiraling isn't exactly a wrong translation, the intended name for the move Kinji used is Tornado.
The ToC has furiganas, in case TLs might miss it for future chapter's intended chuuni naming from the author.
螺旋 トルネード
Tornado
紫電の魔女 ドラキュラ・ヒルダ
Spark Witch Dracula Hilda
素晴らしいきの理子 フィー・ブッコロス・理子
-Fii Bucuros Riko-(supposedly French)

Oh and yeah thanks for the release, and spill more spaghetti for me Watson-kun.

@anamiya426

After looking a bit for the Fii Bucuros, I can tell you it's false. The actual translation, if we use french in it, will be Wonderful Fée Buccolos Riko. Yeah, bad one. And, also, Buccolos means locks in the case, so the name is Wonderful Locking Fairy Riko.

Also, Fii Bucuros mean be happy in romanian.

Dex-chan lover
@RysMakarena
Also, Fii Bucuros mean be happy in romanian.
Nice catch, I forgot that Hilda was the one using it, reading Riko's name made me jump and think its french.
if we use french in it, will be Fée Buccolos Riko. Yeah, bad one. And, also, Buccolos means locks in the case, so the name is Locking Fairy Riko.
Actually after recalling the story regarding the phrase, it actually sorta works both ways in french and romanian.
Riko used to be caged up by Vlad, while the romanian part was
Hilda wishing Riko happiness for being free now

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread