Hidan no Aria

@D1stanc3 Sorry to hear that! Though if there's anything plot wise that you don't understand just message me and I'll do my best to explain what I know 😁

100,000 views! Happy that the series hit a milestone on mangadex and is getting the recognition it deserves! 😃 For any other HIdan no Aria fans, I apologize for the long wait between chapters recently and just wanted to reiterate that I don't plan to stop translating this series anytime soon even if releases will continue to take a while for a little bit longer. I plan to go back to posting around 3 chapters a month in a couple months or so and hopefully we can get close to being caught up by the end of this year and then be side by side with the raws sometimes next year...cross your fingers!

Dex-chan lover
When I tried to watch the anime years ago, all I could find was a translation done by a group that hated it so they made a troll-sub instead. Now that I'm much older and suddenly remembered this exists, I can see why they hated it. It's trash.

Group Leader
It’s amazing how long this series has been going on for and the art is still pretty much the same with little to no improvements.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the manga is still ongoing... I didnt know that. Did the manga follow the novel or did they diverge ages ago? NGL finding this kinda made me wanna re-read the novel again. Really love the series but its been ages since the last time I read it, lol

@nakanowatari The manga is pretty much coming straight from the light novel outside of a few filler stuff which isn't too important.

You should! It's currently at a new arc which is getting really interesting so now is a better time than ever to get back into the series 😄

Double-page supporter
I've read the LN and now I'm reading this. And all I can say, as I have said for the better part of the decade, is that it's quite convenient that all these descendants to great people just.... gravitate toward each other.

Why would you add another person for the same thing. That's happened in almost every arc, oh no this time it's a guy and the characters will not listen to each other like every god damn arc.

Remember this back in the day when I was a little disappointment, now time to pick it up and read it again now that I'm a big disappointment.

I got one question, how are they going to animate the spin-off but they didn't animate the rest of the manga? I call BULLSHIT

Double-page supporter
i actually kinda enjoyed the anime but then they stopped animating it and translating it but then i got mad because the spin off fucking sucks

Users who are viewing this thread