Hide Dropped from Latest Updates

Not sure if it’s just me, but I would prefer not to see Latest Updates from series I marked as ‘Dropped’. Especially since there’s no ‘Not interested’ or ‘Ignore’ option. I mean... If I was indifferent, I wouldn’t follow it in the first place. But ‘Dropped’ is definitely a status of ‘Do not want’, right?

My point being, if there is a way to hide/exclude a Dropped series from latest updates/front page would be useful. Especially if you want to be up-to-date with so many series.

In addition to your suggestion, I think my biggest pet peeve with the MD List thing is how if it's selected to show "Last Update" it shows all updates regardless of preferred language. Basically any update in any language bumps it to the top.
I wish it were somehow integrated with, or similar to, the "Follows" tab -- where on the MD List you could also see the latest updated chapter # with the eyeball indicating whether you've read it or not yet. It's a pretty minor QoL thing, though.

Oh, I can help with the language one. You can filter languages in ‘More settings’ > ‘Filter chapter languages’

I already have other languages hidden, but the releases still bump it to the top. I should've explained more clearly; my bad.

Thank you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread