Higanjima - Saigo no 47 Hiai

Fed-Kun's army
Wait hold on, what the ****!? I didn't know Higanjima had a sequel.. let alone two!?

And Miyabi is still alive according to the cover and synopsis? That makes me so depressed, it means that the original Higanjima ends badly doesn't it... also the fact that it still features the island. I still don't know how this story ends and probably never will but I just hope Miyabi dies by the end.

Group Leader
I talked in private with dangankou, the translator of the original serie, about this one. And even if he gived me his blessing to share it in english, I won't do it. At least for now.
Two reasons for that:
- Why I'll share this manga in english since the previous one is still In progress?
- We can work together later when he'll finish Higanjima.

In the meantime, I'll post the french version. Since Higanjima is licensed in my country, I will not translate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan Your typical video game character called Akira tries to rid an island of a vampire overlord (Miyabi) that keeps spreading his diseased blood around to infect other victims. The vampire overlord became as powerful only after the Japanese experimented on him during WW2 and killed most of his family (that he hated). He loathes humans, so he has a plan to turn everyone into vampires through infected mosquitoes. Meanwhile Akira's life goal is to kill all titans vampires, most importantly Miyabi.

There are obviously a lot of things missing in the above summary.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Kanami-chan

The anime staff got you covered, there's this hilariously awesome episode telling the entire first manga series in 3 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpC-s53-pR4

My friends, pussies can make a guy make decisions, just like this bro in the most recent chapter. Think with your head, not with your d*ck

Users who are viewing this thread