Higanjima - Vol. 26 Ch. 254 - An Undesirable Battle

Isn't the chinese sword better than the Katana? Now He can't cut goatman's skin

Dex-chan lover
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 67

Our lord and saviour Nishiyama.
fGvsHuF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tarlo

Why, yes, the bigger and heavier blade is much better for chopping than a katana. Sheer sword build itself, the random trash chinese sword is likely to be more resistant and less likely to break too, something important to consider when fighting against a fuck-yohuge axe.

But that doesn't matter, because any katana on Akira's hand becomes magically sharp enough to cut through trees, rock formatios, and iron bars (but not's Miyabi's Iron fans, those are under miyabi's plot armor magic)

Honestly, I'm suprised he hasn't just cut through the axe head yet and I would not be surprised if that's how this fight would end.

That whole stupid Aniki arc "theme" is what is preventing the author from making best goat bro join the team and you can't prove me wrong.

And I would dare to say that retconning to make it seem like Miyabi is "actually a cool and reasonable guy" in the eyes of the vampires is a bit of a contradiction if the early parts of the manga are anything to go by.

Sounds like the author remembered "oh wait, I forgot about the 'I hAvE tO kiLL aNiKi CuZ vAmPiRe BaD!!!1!' I introduced RIGHT AFTER establishing that Vampires of Higanjima used to live in erotic harmony with the humans way back then... better not create two stupid plot points that preach the respective opposites and just stick with the latest one established not to make Aniki's second death any more unnecessary... let's go with 'OH MIYABI-SAMA, WHAT A GUY!' for Goat-kun to fight to death with Akira-menai"

Dex-chan lover
@danpmss

I was tearing my hairs off on how stupid the whole aniki arc was, and how it ignored the whole plot of coexistence between humans and vampires that had just been estabilished.

At this point, I'm just taking the piss out of this series and noting how to NOT write something.

Supporter
This is truly a guilty pleasure.

Now Akira has double jump? The mangaka better not give us any crap with falling damage after this!

Group Leader
No. The Japanese katana is better because it's more well built, thus more reliable.
Weapons are like electronics.
Made in Japan = good.
Made in China = bad.
j/k

Users who are viewing this thread