Higanjima

Awful in many ways except the pacing. I just keep reading chapters after chapter of fast paced gore.

I only just started reading this but I'm starting to wonder how many people would die from a drinking game where you take a shot for every panel where someone is pissing themself.

Contributor
Dumb, but fun and unique manga. Give it a read if you can uhhhhh suspend your disbelief alot.

One volume to go, wow.
I'm really interested to see how it will end as there's a sequel.
This series had its ups and downs, but I was kind of a fun read.

Double-page supporter
Almost the just 5 more chapters I need to hold on till I binge this one

This series is fun but you have to turned half of your brian of when you read it. Litrally they have the chance to killed the main villian in like the first few chapter but didn't even finish the job. That super weired how every minion has almost the same power as the boss except they killed the minion properly but not the boss.
Action are very intense and very impactful, character development is great only that the main villian plot armour is so thick kirito plot armour would look like a paper compare to him.

Overall it a fun waste of time and aggrevation because the story will not end except when the number of reader is down and it get axed.

6/10

This manga is filled with unlogical things.
I keep readeing it, but i would not suggest people to read higanjima.

The writing is bad, plot armors are THIC. And sometime the author forget some things.
It almost like he didnt knew what his story would be and tried to improvise.

The vampire and demon transformation are cool. But thats it, nothing more here.

4.5/10 i would say.

Group Leader
33 volumes with 16 volumes of sequel and another ongoing sequel.
Don't tell me that Miyabi guy still hasn't been defeated yet?
Just how fucking long is this manga?
This manga really overstays its welcome for a generic "-jima" manga, huh?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It seems to be an enjoyable trashy manga
Question: Is there NTR in it (glancing to the sexual violence tag)?

Thanks for translating Dangankou <3 , i thought this series was dead in the water until you picked it up again ^_^ Looking forward to 47 days.

I'm forever thankful for the extremely enjoyable time I had daily with your fast translation for this horror series (which motivated me to really get into it), our dear hero Dangankou!

I'm getting you some coffee for all the hard work, and wish you a great 2020 o/

Count me in for the next part of the Higanjima fun <3

PS:
About the coffee thing, if anyone wants to thank our dedicated translator, he put up a link to get him some motivational coffee cups by the very end of the last chapter (since I've seen a bunch of new readers coming by to marathon it now that it is complete I thought it was a good idea to leave it in here as well).
Here it is -> ko-fi.com/dangankou

My god it has been a wild ride these past 4 years but this manga reminds me of a b rated movie with great special affects.

Great manga

Are you scanners gonna do the sequel too?

Users who are viewing this thread