High Position - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Koi ni Ochite "Falling in Love"

I have a feeling that the MC is going to end up screwing up big time and go down a far darker path in life. Like that other manga that had a neet get sent back to junior high and he ends up raping and murdering just about everyone.

Now change the middle age woman for a middle age man and the male MC for a female MC and watch the SJW raise their pichforks.

Double-page supporter
@Lulpin I get where your coming from but I feel that this is different, since he didn't seem like a complete piece of shit prior to jumping back in time. So even if he self destructs I don't think it would be in the same way.

Fed-Kun's army
What a mad lad,

It was remind me of some american tv show whether the child is his biological father or not, anyway whenever I watch it, I always questiong what the hell inside their mind when he fuck those land whale female
Do someone need to stoop so low just to had sex?

Well, there bound to be trouble at future story but at least this type of story better than full blown cuckolding

t28

Dex-chan lover
The value of this would increase dramatically if this turned out to be the girl’s mother.

Dex-chan lover
@gda19 @kronix @t28

I don't think it's his past/future wife's mother, since he would know what she looks like.

It's also probably not the mother of his close friends, since he'd probably know what they look like, too. But it's a possibility I guess.

It's not karate girl's mother, since we've seen her.

But she did say she had kids, in the plural, and that her "oldest son" was 16, which is his age. So I feel he absolutely did fuck the mother of someone he knows, although it might be an acquaintance or enemy. Maybe the mother of one of the bullies?

It also means she has other kids, specifically a boy even younger, and probably older sisters, since she was 46 with a 16-year-old, meaning 30 years old when she had her kid - she probably had one before that, too.

Double-page supporter
Guys, guys, chill
What happens in rabuho, stays in rabuho. Unless that auntie start to like him and harass him for more.

LOL, he is really taking everything out of this experience. Can't really fault him.

Aggregator gang
@gda19 @AbuHajaar @kronix One Oyakodon please, ROFL... Wait, this isn't sadpanda so my expectations are unwarranted. Well whatever, hope there's gone be some lulzy drama.

@Lulpin On a completely unrelated note, what's the name of manga you were talking about? Kinda picked my interest.

@LysandersTreason Adding insult to the injury, Amano is bullying the bullies by shagging their mom's, now that would be classy.

Double-page supporter
As the chapters are getting more and more fluffy I kinda expect this time he would refuse doing it with another woman, considering his development with Ozawa. And yeah the outcome is on a whole new level of suprise lol.

Users who are viewing this thread