High Position - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Saigo Hanashi "Closing Words"

damn wanted more, thanks for the chapters broskis + looking forward to your future stuffs

Dex-chan lover
I expected a bit more from this, but nevertheless it was fairly good.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like this trope of "they finally reunite but you're never seeing what she looks like"... guees it is up to my imagination...
Thanks a bunch for translating this manga this fast, it was a really good ride.

This series was one of those darling series where you can look back to fondly. Thanks for translating.

@MOKALI

We know Ozawa is still a piping hot ten :).

I like to think Amano and Ozawa reawakened their youthful selfs in the last pages when they see eachother. Truly magical.

Sachiko is kind of a bitch or should I say.. has a very "strong" personality, but it didn't help Amano was a push over.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I don't know if the MC actually deserved a better present, so it was a satisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
I was half expecting him to get isekai'd by the truck but this works out nicely

Overall a very... I don't know how to describe it... honest? story

Thanks a lot for the translation, that's an early tuesday for sure! ?
I like this end. You can't develop the reality slip forever if the guy isn't going to stay unconscious for more than a few hours so it's ok.
I also like the "not a happy end".
Life is tough and he (and his wife) messed the last 10 years, it's not going to disappear over night. But as long as you live, you get second chances.

Anyways, thanks again, that's a great manga. I'll buy it when it's available around here.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad that I followed his ride sinve beginning, the ending left me with a good life lesson which I rarely got whenever I read manga.

Dex-chan lover
It's a very good shitty translation.
Thank you very much for the good work.
I highly enjoyed reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed it. Bittersweet maybe? But it was probably the best outcome for the developments.

Users who are viewing this thread