High Risk Mission Therapy - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

ivv

Dex-chan lover
what about the promise that "Yes lolita, No touch"?

Dex-chan lover
wtf author no more new girls! NotLikeThis
its fricking jail bait too

Double-page supporter
The implications that the loli is going to be subjected to the plot-convenient medicine-usage-prevention phenomena and then have to experience the pain (worse if the popular demand of it being on the head turns out true too) every time after she officially joins Edogawa's harem...

Author-san, i beg of you please have mercy on her innocent soul!!! DX

Fed-Kun's army
So i have been wondering this for a while, has the kandono felt edogawas dick rubbing against her butt by now? Cuz if she hanst, dude either got a really tiny dick or he has never gotten a boner doing it, which is fucking impossible

Dex-chan lover
The best way to enjoy big boobs is to put them next to a flat chest to emphasize the difference. And vice versa. It's a win-win situation for both factions.

Was I the only one hoping to add the mother?! Stupid author adding a loli... I foresee jail in his future.

Aggregator gang
well..I thought its about time for the sensei(doctor) to join in, but its a new loli..

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised I'm still reading this, but we need an Onee-san-type with stomach or neck massages. That would be the only combo that could beat the current heroine. Never understood the appeal of butts.

Users who are viewing this thread