High Risk Mission Therapy

@Urabask no i mean heroine , a candidate for mc's lover and or harem . Not a random side-chara ...

but then yuusha ga shinda corrupted me already , i began to ship the thighs girl rather than main heroine who is a big busted

Supporter
A chapter a day for over 2 weeks now. How long is this pace going to continue? All the way through volume 3?

Fed-Kun's army
A "meh" harem manga, it maybe earns a 6 for not taking itself too seriously. Or maybe I'm simply getting too old for these things.

@zetsubouzanto
Nah, it's clear that thighs girl is best girl. The fact that I'm a sucker for yuusha ga shinda doesn't influence my opinion at all...

@Geany it seems you also have been corrupted by yuusha ga shinda , don't get me wrong it's still wholesome rather than butt-bust-groping ...

well look my prediction is correct , i have 0.1% accuracy though

Dex-chan lover
@Geany
"Thighs is best girl" finally another man of culture appears in a thread full of boob peasents.

i wonder if there's a girl that requires headpats for relief

that would be wholesome

first i look the cover and i though the short hair girl was the main heroine but no i shouldn't have my hope high. wtf hayase is 10x better than kandono. japanese have shit taste or what ? why it's always the same pure girl big boobs the main heroine and the short hair cool girl the one who will eventually end alone

Users who are viewing this thread