High Risk Mission Therapy

Double-page supporter
You know your manga has reached new heights when your characters are called "butt girl" or "thigh girl ".
Jokes aside, it's pretty entertaining.

This should've been a one-shot or at least one girl only.

Instead, more and more girls get introduced, which makes the whole story just repetitive and boring.

Seems like the author tries to ride a dead horse, lets see how long it will take until someone tells him it's dead...

so brothers and sisters who are "man of culture" mention what in your ship in this manga . The option are the following :

a. boob girl (main girl)
b. thigh girl (best girl confirmed ?)
c. butt girl (dark horse)
d. gay (Futoshi-kun)
e.
loli girl introduced ch.28
f. new monderella girl

the minority will get kiss from one of my newborn kitten (female) .

This should've been a one-shot or at least one girl only.
Agree, at this point it's just repetitive cliche-washing with ever so slightly different art.
i wonder if there's a girl that requires headpats for relief
And a boy who needs bro-hugs for maximum aww-ness.

Rito did the same things, even better things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ... so just enjoy it til then end

@Robosox Yes. repetitive. That's the monotone feelings i get when i read this manga there. a fit term to describe!
and yeah i agree it should just focus on 1 girl and just let them face many different occasion would be enough romcom
@lorkhan romcom isn't really a romcom when u put too much harem in it, buddy. try widen ur genre, harem addict.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it gets boring now and the quality of the art really went down a lot. The author is being lazy even when drawing the main cast.

Power Uploader
To the one that has been changing the chapter names, please stop changing it. It'll mess up the chapter discussions in Reddit.

Polygamy is not allowed in Japan, so why soooo much Harem? (4th Girl and a Loli at that)

p.s I come from Middle East so its a normal thing here.

Oh no, I don't like where this is going.
"I was preventing a Monderella attack" is not gonna work in court, Edogawa.

Users who are viewing this thread