High Risk Mission Therapy

Very entertaining and unique. I wish the ending was a bit longer, or that we get an epilogue at some point. No NTR or other kinds of BS.

Fun to read - 9/10 simply due to how absurd and unique it was to me. It would have been much higher/memorable if there were maybe 5 more chapters so it ended at 65 or a lengthy epilogue (40pgs) to show the MC after a small time-skip or just their everyday lives now that the secret is out.

I will preface this by saying that I don't really care about "OMG BOOBS" and all that such thing. What caught my attention to this manga was that unique premise of the disease, and what carried me through it was the amusement factor. That being said, this was mild for an ecchi, and I appreciate that the entire series wasn't about "oh, no my boobs are showing"

The first couple chapters, well, Chapter 1 specifically (which is actually the second chapter), was a rough read for me, personally. I read it months ago and dropped the series.

Until last week. I had nothing to do, thanks to some medical issues, except read manga so I picked this back up. Chapter 1 was so bad I just skipped it, and I loved the rest of the series. Just make sure you read through Chapter 2 before making a decision.

The characters aren't particularly special, but they're not bland either. The premise is unique and the author does a good job of creating outlandish situations, even if they are a bit predictable at times, that make you smile or laugh. The art is fine and the facial expressions can sometimes be glorious.

Only real complaint I have is that some of the most interesting characters were introduced at the end, and I would have liked more time with them.

All in all, a fun read, as others have said, and while some people think it ended a bit quick, I feel like it was a solid time for the end to occur. That being said, I do think they could have done a little time-skip at the end, just for a few pages, but that's a real minor nitpick. The romance may have been a bit lacking for some readers, but it was present. Considering I was looking for something light and funny to get me through a boring week, this delivered spectacularly.

Overall, I'll rate it 8/10 because it was exactly the kind of story I assumed it would be, and it delivered on that. Definitely worth reading if you're looking for a light and amusing story, even if you're like me and don't care as much for the ecchi parts.

Not bad. But I wouldn't put it on the top tier of comedy manga. Or romance/harem for that matter. Still it had it's moments to make it stand above some other mediocre/bad manga of this genre and the art is pretty cute, probably more suited for fluffy manga tho. And the end doesn't completely suck, that's a win on my book.

Ahh~ finally after a long break i've taken from this manga and returning to finished the rest of the 30 chapters left to go. To be honest the ending was a bit okay but also meh at the same time but atleast Edogawa Yusuke and Kondo Iori become a lover at the end which is great for me but it sad that its the final chapter. Was hoping that there would be another 3 or 5 extra chapters diving into the future telling us about the future of their relationships, families and friends but one can only hope.

Well my final say in this is that i enjoyed this Manga ever since it was first debut, it gave me good laughs and sometimes at silly or the most stupid stuff i never thought i did laugh at (especially at Edogawa strange face he makes from time to time). For this is 9/10 due to "incomplete" Ending but atleast they got together you could say? but that just me- one man opinion.

Group Leader
Here's a pic from the author's twitter

ECJShveUIAEmuaI

Dex-chan lover
Not very ecchi at all (no nipples shown ever), just a pretty standard sweet love story. The harem didn't do much / create much drama (except one arc, and it wasn't romantic drama). So, if you want to read a decent romcom with "Fondle Me Disease" as the gimmick, you'll probably have fun. Decent ending too: maybe wrapped up a little too well.

Male MC was more interesting than a lot of male romcom MCs. Sweet and kind, but not a wimp or totally bland either. In the girls' situation, I would've probably fallen for him. A rather wholesome young gentleman for a manga with this premise.

All that said, I loved it. I like sweet love stories, and I like seeing mostly-clothed women being lovingly fondled. Win-win. Heartwarming, and I saved some slightly spicy pics for... reasons.

it seems like Kei Sasuga stole the manuscript and wrote this ending
ending really dont fit the whole tone of story
should be more cute and romantic as it was all the way
some love development also d be good
there is practically none
and that near-fictional things happend in later chapters...

overall a cute manga with good humor and less of a plot
good read

Users who are viewing this thread