High School Debut - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

The pacing of this manga is so good. I don't feel like I'm waiting forever like some shoujos but I also don't feel like their relationship is rushed. Great job to the author! And thanks for translating!

omigosh omigosh YESSSS SHAJBHDEIWUHXHBDSH oki lemme reread this chapter ehehhe it was so good

and i think this may be the first shoujo manga where i didnt have to wait SUPER long for a kiss and development for the couple...

and also, asaoka was the true mvp this chapter. GO ASAOKAAAA PUNCH THE BASTARD WHO DECIDED THE TERRIBLE GAME lol, that was cute, asaoka completely supports them even if he's the only one who's single

WE CANT CHANGE THE PAST YOU DONT KNOW IF THIS PERSON IS YOUR DESTINED PERSON I ALSO USED TO THINK SHE KISSED SOMEONE BEFORE ME OR HAD S*X WITH SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE ME BUT I UNDERSTOOD WITH TIME THAT YOU WONT HIT IT LIKE ON YOUR FIRST TRY WITH YOUR PARTNER THERE WILL BE MANY PARTNERS AND IN LOVE IT INVOLVES INTIMACY YOU CANT THINK THAT SHE ISNT THE ONE AND WOULD WAIT I MEAN IN RELATIONSHIP KISS IS NORMAL REGRET IS THERE CAUSE YOU COULD DO IT WITH THEM FIRST BUT JOY CAUSE SHE/HE COULDNT DO IT WITH HE/HER AND YOU ARE THERE NOT THEM OPEN MINDED PEOPLE ARE NEEDED IN WORLD FUN FACT ANIMALS DONT GET FIXATED ON SINGLE PARTNER FOR MOST OF THE PART SOME ARE EXCEPTIONS THOUGH

Cuteee but also y was that something to cry over idgi but Ig it’s bc I haven’t been in that situation before ? That game was stupid too loll how are u supposed to ask if someone likes cats/dogs and other random things and come to the conclusion of how experienced they are

Users who are viewing this thread