High Score Girl DASH - Ch. 38 - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation you absolute gigachad also it's great to finally get some closure on akira and yaguchi

Dex-chan lover
Well now we know how she got to be a teacher, plus he passed his test. GGs all around

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else reliving their arcade memories from 98 ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the mom beat ono 14/587 times? A newbie vs a pro? Ono would have to be throwing for that to happen.
The only time I've ever beaten a semi-pro I know in fighting games was when he was trying out new things; I was pretty much just a stand in as a less predictable CPU opponent. AKA he wasn't trying at all.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the mom beat ono 14/587 times? A newbie vs a pro? Ono would have to be throwing for that to happen.
The only time I've ever beaten a semi-pro I know in fighting games was when he was trying out new things; I was pretty much just a stand in as a less predictable CPU opponent. AKA he wasn't trying at all.
ono? throwing 14 times? naaaaaaaahhhh

Dex-chan lover

we've seen that the mom and oono have similar talent, the winrate is not even 5% so it make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread