High Score Girl DASH - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
man why are most of the males rotten in this series lmao makes me feel bad for all the girls in the series

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this is dark...

God I miss when this was about the best in a fighting game...

I like how this sequel is much darker.
It's like the series has grown up and left that obliviousness and naivety (perhaps an analogy to retro gaming) that blanketed High Score Girl.

Punished Hibaka confirmed. This is starting to get kind of dark.

maybe your students would like you if you weren't a grappler main

Everything seems soo broken in this manga,

all characters act so badly that nobody seems likeable and we still don't know what is the premise of the story as of yet.

(Like we don't even know what does the main character want to do and what is the objective of the story that we can know and follow)

I'm not liking this at all compared to how High Score Girl went.

Fed-Kun's army
@Comrade-Sandvich
I'm liking it so far. The way I see it her motivation is to be a good teacher. Having troubled students is the set-up for most teacher focussed manga since before GTO.

Aggregator gang
@ omrade-Sandvich Same, though am hoping that the disjointed feeling is intentional to show Hikaka being unmoored from her old feisty self. It'll be a little silly if she realizes herself and "saves" her students thorough video games, but I'd still prefer that to this grimness. So far this doesn't even seem like a sequel, but rather completely different story in a completely different genre that just happens to occur in the same universe as "High Score Girl".

Users who are viewing this thread