High Score Girl DASH - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Oh man, now this story is REALLY picking up
The buildup was long but man is the payoff worth it

hidaka and miyao? i think her story with the students are more interesting and wholesome for her too

Dex-chan lover
do you people think we will see Ono and Yaguchi somehow? I really wanted to know what happened after the end (since we don't had something clear)

Contributor
The only one who seems to be attuned to her feelings is the nice wingman guy. Things feel platonic at the moment but I hope this changes in the future. ❤ He seems like a great person.

Double-page supporter
Why must Hidaka have to had been up against Oono, it just wasn't fair. Otherwise turning her down is just unfathomable. Now she roams the lands as a sexy single school teacher arcade ghost demon.

Aggregator gang
Hidaka and Miyao should be a thing since Miyao feels like the only sane person in this series.

OR have a nice new guy who fits Hidaka well

Miyao and her would be really cute, it does seem he cares for and takes her feelings into consideration. Even in the past he said she was cute. He needs a win too...

Glad you enjoyed the chapter, please keep in mind we're in desperate need for a redrawer, so please spread the word. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread