Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Bloody Rescue

Dex-chan lover
This is the weirdest fucking harem slice of life I've ever seen.

I'm still not sure that she's dead but the author also didn't do a good job telling us how much blood a vampire actually need and why they can't just make do with not draining people to death.

The story literally start with them trying to eat him. You'd need to be retarded to not prepare yourself for them to do it to someone else.
Gets cleared up in the next two chapters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I'm still not sure that she's dead but the author also didn't do a good job telling us how much blood a vampire actually need and why they can't just make do with not draining people to death.

The story literally start with them trying to eat him. You'd need to be retarded to not prepare yourself for them to do it to someone else.
It's probably hard to control and the MC is blessed by plot armor...

Also, it's a gag series... so it wouldn't be weird to avoid it either...

Dex-chan lover
That took me a while until they mention that the student is really dead... I hope next chapter , she'll resurrect and become a vampire.

Dex-chan lover
the point is that he took all this shit in the first place without feeling anything like disgust or being completely terrified or that he had to puke. he's got his initial reaction for the sake of having one and then just goes "oh well..."

Dex-chan lover

Okay, I reread the earlier chapters just for you and it was noted that people usually die from the shock of having their blood sucked, and the fact that the MC's blood is special so they could hold back more with him...

And because they want to hide the secret, they'd kill the people anyways to have no witnesses...

Group Leader
dude, just the part where he's "steeling himself" for them to kill someone is pure bs already if he didn't have some issues. like he's a middle school kid (like 13 or 14 or whatever) and just rolls with it. he even casually helps hiding the body while the girl is still in shock.
but yes, if it's not sociopathy, then apathy. i'm no psychiatrist. at least some mental disorder and not just that "he's not a snitch" lol
She messed up, she asked him (not her mother) for help because she messed something up, and he helped because he thinks of her as his family. If you found out that your sister killed someone by accident and the first thing you do is freak out and tell everyone about it, I guess that's just the extent of what you think of her.

Dex-chan lover
well i certainly wasn't expecting her to actually be fucking dead, not the direction i expected this to go
I mean, there's no way she actually died. Would be pretty sick if she did, but c'mon, that's not that kinda story. They were probably just to stupid/inexperienced to properly feel her pulse or something along those lines.
I dunno when I read a vampire series I'm usually more exasperated in most other series when they have "Nah they just passed out" so it's a nice breath of fresh air that they (or if) actually killed her.

She messed up, she asked him (not her mother) for help because she messed something up, and he helped because he thinks of her as his family. If you found out that your sister killed someone by accident and the first thing you do is freak out and tell everyone about it, I guess that's just the extent of what you think of her.
It's like when a sibling breaks something and you want another sibling to cover up/hide you broke the thing. Because they'll have different morals in this situation it's just that its a body.

Also this series has continuously made me think the MC is some special vampire, his reactions are weird, his special blood and his mindset make me think they big twist will be he's like an OG vampire 1st gen or something and didn't know it since he's an orphan.

Dex-chan lover
i wouldn't just facetank it either though and need some time to collect meself. even with the shit that happened when he first arrived.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he let her just go out that night.
Even socio-bro thought she looked a bit tired when they were at school.
It doesn't take 4th wall insight to pick up on the fact she was as haggard as her sister was before her second feeding!
She already confided in him before about why she was originally avoiding relationships with humans because she already knew attacking a friend or classmate could occur from the eldest sister's past alleged tragedy.
So he could have talked her into postponing the outing till later or used the fact she was coming down with the same bug her sister had earlier as a excuse.
Or called home for help with a reason to postpone the girl's night out. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I was starting to have some faith in the author again after the shitfest of cuckoos, but the family pretty much bought the boy to get him killed, why make a problem if she "killed" a classmate, it doesn't make sense at all.

Dex-chan lover
ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

Dex-chan lover
I was starting to have some faith in the author again after the shitfest of cuckoos, but the family pretty much bought the boy to get him killed, why make a problem if she "killed" a classmate, it doesn't make sense at all.
Cuckoos was so interesting at first and then I just couldn't anymore it just got so stupid and poorly thought out and written that I lost full interest. I feel like this author gets a neat idea but then after the initial premise just peters out.

Vampire are monster.
The protagonist is basically lifestock with stockholm syndrom.
The monster tried to play human playing with its food.
I actually like how this turns out.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't just accept that the MC here has no actual sign of panic at all!
Like all the drama that can follow after one person gets missing. And it's a school kid from a rich family! Obviously, it will bring attention sooner or later.

Well, now that it is a story element now. Hopefully, the author knows how she will deal with this problem in future chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread