Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Bloody Rescue

Dex-chan lover
While I can believe that he prepared for such a possibility, I'm just amazed how easily he accepted the situation lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the family already killed a few people before. The parents aside, the eldest daughter definitely already did, since she’s already passed the phase where she needs fresh blood directly from human like Yuuki right now, and Shouta isn’t there yet so it’s unavoidable that she killed someone to drink their blood. Thought i guess it’s offscreen so it’s different.

Edit: (spoiler)
Ok i just read the next chapter raw and she is alive. Guess the eldest daughter is the only heroine who had blood on her hand, unless they will reveal later that it turns out she also never killed anyone i guess.
thanks gods for the spoiler, i'd fucking drop this series if it wasn't like this

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, these last two chapters are a trash for me. A garbage.
A kid says: "yeah go ahead, have fun with your classmates I'll help you when you need it"
Then she goes "will you, really? Thanks!"
And I expected him to go with her or support her from nearby. After all she can have blood attack now or in a few years so if he steeled himself, well, then he should like make an excuse that she's sick and in case of "sickness attack" a family member needs to be nearby to give her medicine and that's why he'll be with her even during their girl's talk... Then one day she looks pale, she feels strange looking at him (his neck) but instead of saying anything or him checking her in any way they just part their way and guess what did happen? She succ a nearby girl and actually his support is limited to packing a dead body to a nearby suitcase. Great! What would you expect from a kid anyway? Oh wait! Except he's almost in high school so at least a little expectations are normal.
It's like "don't worry, if you get preganante we will get married and be happy" and when she's actually pregennte he goes "wh-wh-wh-what a-a-are w-we g-g-gonna do now!?"
I feel like dropping it now but I'll wait for a one more chapter or two.

I think the only thing left for this manga is to turn into a shounen-battle manga and I hope I'm not right.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know she's not gonna be actually dead, but what the actual fuck??? The fuck is wrong with this kid? "Humans are just pigs" my ass

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what the fuck.

Meme reaction was more human than Shouta.

He didnt even blink at the sight of the corpse. He just went on, "oops lets hide it".

Dex-chan lover
This isn't like you wet the bed sweety. One would think going to the people experienced in hiding bodies would be the first choice.

And the deaths should be more funny than sad. It would make their lack of reaction so much more palatable.

Users who are viewing this thread