Hijiri-kun wa Kiyoku Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Pile Of ••• Colorful

Dex-chan lover
How did I not realise that Mimasaka and the new girl here are from one of the authors’ previous work where she takes photos of Mimasaka and another guy called Mabuchi doing erotic stuff together cause she thinks BL is beautiful

Dex-chan lover
How did I not realise that Mimasaka and the new girl here are from one of the authors’ previous work where she takes photos of Mimasaka and another guy called Mabuchi doing erotic stuff together cause she thinks BL is beautiful
Oh! That means that this might be a sequel to the oneshot.
Then there might have some BL coming up between pres and Mimasaka... I kept wondering if we were gonna see him more and It looks like that may happen very soon, nice!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey, TL, you may want to get someone to proof read your stuff, some sentences don't make any sense or are grammatically incorrect.

Contributor
Oh boy, new girl seems to be even kinkier than either Sado or Mazono. Saionji and Mimasaka know each other, so chances are high Mimasaka is getting involved this time, even before Tsuchimikado cried out for his help.

And I'm not even sure if Mimasaka will save him... or finish the job that Saionji is trying to do. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
President this is sexual harassment and its okay to say no and flee. Not that you'd do that though.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga itself has a lot of good things, but the pace is just two straight forward, we already have 2 girls, it's chap.11, none of the two and pres. were for real developed and another comes in...

Dex-chan lover
So we now have a third girl. Currently the 2 girls we have would match each other well so he just needs to connect but is afraid. Now we have a new girl who wants what? To see him stuffed

Dex-chan lover
So we now have a third girl. Currently the 2 girls we have would match each other well so he just needs to connect but is afraid. Now we have a new girl who wants what? To see him stuffed
Yep Pres is supposed to be smart and can't event realize the solution to his problem is Yuri S&M between the two girls he's trying to help.

The main cast needs a few more chapters of developement and background before we introduce a new problem.

My guess author is going to make MC have to become Dr. Sex again breaking his perfect appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Yep Pres is supposed to be smart and can't event realize the solution to his problem is Yuri S&M between the two girls he's trying to help.

The main cast needs a few more chapters of developement and background before we introduce a new problem.

My guess author is going to make MC have to become Dr. Sex again breaking his perfect appearance.
It feels like this whole thing is about the MC finding his kink and realizing its the partner. I'm guessing he gets a harem of 5 so he has seomeone and a different kink each day of the school week

Dex-chan lover
As expected, this manga has begun its descent into pervy chaos... there are SIX foreshadowed heroines...

But once again I've got to say that I like how the heroines are genuinely fetishistic in this manga, not normal girls with a little bit of a gimmick. Many manga which claim to be about fetishes far too often just use it as a prop, maybe citing it as a metaphor for trust or some other aspect of human relationships, and stop focusing on it after a while. So I love how genuinely loyal these girls are to their fetishes.

Last edited:
To the translator
I would like to proofread and fix some of your errors
I don’t have many socials aside from discord so add me there if your interested as catit65

Users who are viewing this thread