You never ugly cry before? Everyone looks like that.damn this manga has some ugly ass face expressions
eat the plushies, hug the cookies.damn cookies and plushies and a hug I would cry as well
...in fact I'm tearing up
yeah this is kinda stressing me out too! i hope this doesn't cause grief for longNot liking the bags under Koharu's eyes. Reminds me of her pre-reset self.
not THAT uglyYou never ugly cry before? Everyone looks like that.
You're not a monster, but the last part of your post explain everythingEAm I a monster for not having the patience for this brat's tantrum? Grow up, nobody's treating you badly, why all the drama? If I were the protagonist, I would have told her to go to hell after the second rude refusal; zero patience for brats. For comparison, I'm 22 years old, broke and unemployed, with no patience to even say hi to a stranger.
If you ain't ugly doing it, are you even doing it right? 🤣damn this manga has some ugly ass face expressions
Eh not really. Real highschoolers wouldn't have the emotional maturity to talk things out. They'd just drift apart and swap friend groups.High school is really funny.. i hope i experienced one