Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
That was a really great way to end a chapter. And now I'm crying. Didn't 'Hikaru' give his heart (bone? Soul? Or whatever it is) to Yoshiki tho? So being decapitated should kill him yeah? I know he wouldn't die because plot but... damn yooo uncleee how dare you give my baby Yoshiki such a trauma. As if he didn't messed up enough in the head.

Dex-chan lover
That was a really great way to end a chapter. And now I'm crying. Didn't 'Hikaru' give his heart (bone? Soul? Or whatever it is) to Yoshiki tho? So being decapitated should kill him yeah? I know he wouldn't die because plot but... damn yooo uncleee how dare you give my baby Yoshiki such a trauma. As if he didn't messed up enough in the head.
Its a creature made from grudges and beliefs lol, to have taken a human body gave it a greater amount of sentience but its going to have to die and or itll be sealed in the mountains again

Fed-Kun's army
eh?

super curious to learn more about "hikaru" and the indou family

thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yesyesyesyesyes a new chapter!! Thank you for the translation, i love this manga so much!!

Hikaru is definitely like completely fine, but i didn't expect the tall dude to get involved quite so soon, really hope we learn more about the ritual soon

Yesyesyesyesyes a new chapter!! Thank you for the translation, i love this manga so much!!

Hikaru is definitely like completely fine, but i didn't expect the tall dude to get involved quite so soon, really hope we learn more about the ritual soon
didnt think id see u here
:meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread