Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I'd be cool if any group could pick it up, it's one of my favorite LN. It could gain attention with the anime adaptation announced too.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on a second, anime adaptation!?!?
Yep you can find a trailer on YouTube and they also posted a small video on the official Twitter account for Valentine's day where Komari gives chocolate to Vill and it's dubbed by their respective seiyuu and they did a good job! I can't wait to see how Sakuna will look but I don't think Nelia will appear in the anime but it depends on how many episodes it'll be

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Yep you can find a trailer on YouTube and they also posted a small video on the official Twitter account for Valentine's day where Komari gives chocolate to Vill and it's dubbed by their respective seiyuu and they did a good job! I can't wait to see how Sakuna will look but I don't think Nelia will appear in the anime but it depends on how many episodes it'll be
I'm guessing it'll get to
befriending Sakuna Memoir
for the anime's final arc. That way we'll get introduced to the REAL bad guys -
Inverse Moon.
I seriously doubt if we'll even get to Nelia (unless they do 24 eps - which I HIGHLY doubt they will...)
Having said that, This will be fun to see animated, because literally everyone's an idiot - sure there are a lot of loveable idiots, but yeah...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it'll get to
befriending Sakuna Memoir
for the anime's final arc. That way we'll get introduced to the REAL bad guys -
Inverse Moon.
I seriously doubt if we'll even get to Nelia (unless they do 24 eps - which I HIGHLY doubt they will...)
Having said that, This will be fun to see animated, because literally everyone's an idiot - sure there are a lot of loveable idiots, but yeah...
I don't know if you've seen the new trailer, but we can see Sakuna AND Nelia and Karla in it. So probably the first 3 volumes
We can also see Komari's Core Implosion

Users who are viewing this thread