Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon

Double-page supporter
Welp I’ve got tired of waiting and so I’ve read the novel, oh boi it was great and she’s really really
hella strong asf well if u expect it

Read the light novel up to vol 3, it got me hooked! It's a page turner, no dull moments, funny af. Although vol 4 is releasing in 2 weeks, I gotta wait who knows how long for the next vol.

Dex-chan lover
So, after reading a bit about the light novels I learned that this is actually a harem story. How disappointing. Moreover, Vil is not even the main love interest. But everything points to a harem ending where the protagonist will end up with multiple partners. Which is a shame as Vil clearly love Komari, and would not be alright with sharing her.

So, after reading a bit about the light novels I learned that this is actually a harem story. How disappointing. Moreover, Vil is not even the main love interest. But everything points to a harem ending where the protagonist will end up with multiple partners. Which is a shame as Vil clearly love Komari, and would not be alright with sharing her.
No way. Are you kidding me? This manga/novel is actually a harem? Sighhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.
Pretty much each light novel introduces a new woman for the harem. She gets married to a woman later though, and that woman seem to be the main girl. But that woman is not Vil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
After reading 2 chapters I came to rant about how this doesn't have anime yet. Now I don't want one...bruh its a harem and worse off vil isn't the main love interest? You lost me author

Users who are viewing this thread