Hikikomori Hakoiri Reijou no Kekkon - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
This is pretty good. It's taken the time to show why she's the way she is. She doesn't just get over it after one encounter from the ML because of "love". When she realizes that her actions have consequences she compromises as best as she can... and she schemes a silly little plan that doesn't quite go the way she'd hoped, but doesn't give up.

Guess I'll wait another year to get shoved into a box again.

Dex-chan lover
We need to check how durable this magic box is. Could it be damaged by outside forces, e.g. Kamehameha, I am Atomic, Malevolent Shrine...?
This looks like one of the ultimate shut-in magic, complete with CCTV... very nice.

Dex-chan lover
We need to check how durable this magic box is. Could it be damaged by outside forces, e.g. Kamehameha, I am Atomic, Malevolent Shrine...?
This looks like one of the ultimate shut-in magic, complete with CCTV... very nice.
More importantly, can it be damaged from INSIDE? Locking someone in a total isolation box with only white void, they could only stay for so long without any food, water, or any external stimuli.

How long would Goku last?

The way that box function is weird, she is capable of aging but the food and ingredients remains fresh? That's not consistent, but I wonder if the author will explain it later.

Users who are viewing this thread