Hikikomori Reijou wa Hanashi no Wakaru Seijuuban - Ch. 2

The most cute one is most rude one. While the other look dangerous, they are too cute and gentle

I was thinking so in ch1, but I guess nothing’s wrong with the mother? This girl is just an idiot and the father wanted her to find a suitor in the palace maybe?

I do wonder if the other family members also would be able to communicate with the sacred beasts.

Dex-chan lover
Random thought: Is the punchline of this series is gonna be that she is essentially a human equivalent of sacred beast (聖獣) but it's rude to attach that title to her, and since she's a girl, she'll get the Saintess (聖女) title instead...

Also, her having that sacred power might explains why she was heavily impacted by the noble society: Much like the beasts can see through people's true intention, she also could and that's why the noble society was even worse for her.

Fed-Kun's army
akjklsjlks i love this. i love her and all the sacred beasts screams

thank you for translating this!!!

All of the beasts are really funny, great job translating them! I could really feel their weirdness

Dex-chan lover
@Rhodolite, that actually makes a little sense. It's not impossible I think. I assume we will get to know why later on in the story though

Users who are viewing this thread