Hikikomori Reijou wa Hanashi no Wakaru Seijuuban - Ch. 2

I can't with this art style. ITS SOOOO CUUUTE. All the different expressions she makes is absolutely adorable. The plot seems really interesting, I wanna see more. Anyways, thanks for the update

All of their different personalities were so cute! Thanks for the update, can't wait for more!

oh my god I love this MC, she's an idiot but such a pure hearted one

This chapter had me actually bursting out laughing. The ML's problematic beauty! The vicious bunny rabbit that is still fluffy and cute! Her family trying to make the best of things, but she's still an idiot! The absolute PANIC when faced with a handshake!

Thank you for this chapter!

Double-page supporter
This seems pretty entertaining so far, I'm looking forward to more. I just have no idea how she ended up in an interview for a completely different position than the one she came for.

IM IN TEARS.

HOW ON EARTH DID THEY GAVE HER THAT JOB INSTEAD OF A LIBRARIAN? IT'S WAY OFF TEH TANGENT! LMFAO

I want to read more! I just love animals more (then comes the romance in second place) so I'm looking forward to their interactions with her! haha

I never thought a manga where one takes care of animals would make me say this but..... I hate it. There. I said it.

The arts pretty but this actually gave me a headache reading

Fed-Kun's army
oh man her family's reactions... so THAT'S where she took after LOL

am I seeing things correctly??? IS she a libra?? CUZZz she is exactly like meeee.
Literally, I be the only one in the family not knowing anything and my fam reacts exactly like thiss.
this is creepy ngl
This is a representation of me and my fam with my craziness.

Users who are viewing this thread