Hikikomori Reijou wa Hanashi no Wakaru Seijuuban - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Thank you for your work on this chapter!

I love how both Muriel and Astra start to implement the healthy changes with their behaviour.

Will Muriel admits her ability to the Commander? I'm intrigued to know~

I think honesty is the best policy. Yet, frankly, I cannot recall really well what would happen if it was well known that Muriel is able to talk to the Sacred Beasts...

I hope everyone will be alright.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot so little time has passed.

Here's hoping they get busted itd be more fun if they knew she can talk to them directly.
I'm hoping she gets busted, because I don't think she'll tell otherwise.

Yet, frankly, I cannot recall really well what would happen if it was well known that Muriel is able to talk to the Sacred Beasts...
If anything, she should be able to tell him to just not tell anyone else. Maybe the other involved.

^ Haha, that's fair! I'm an Asian living in Asia myself, but I do get tired of our cultural lack of communication in general.

Muriel can learn to be more brave in communicating! I wish her well.

Dex-chan lover
High probability outcome: she gets busted, but they decide to keep it a joint secret because, ya know, that's how meet cutes work. Nevermind that it would make her job a lot easier and be better for the order overall.

Low probability outcome: she doesn't get busted but explains it as noticing that bunny-chan likes being spoken to, or something equally silly, but they decide to keep it a joint secret because, ya know, that's how meet cutes work. Nevermind that it would make her job a lot easier and be better for the order overall.

:facepalm: :glee: :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Woulda been funny to do sorta a contrast panel when Commander saw her riding Atra. Like you see his POV and it's got a bunch of sparkles and flowers and MC is riding Atra perfectly all heeheehee hohoho ✨💖 🌹. And then you switch back to reality and they're like Aaaaaaaaaaa 💢

Users who are viewing this thread