Hikitotta Musume ga Asashindatta - Ch. 1.1 - Assassination, Advance Notice of Assassination

Thanks for the chapter

And do whatever you want or do whatever make you comfy. Ill be waiting for the next chapter.

Edit : i just realized the alt title was "Anak Durhaka" , damn bro.

Dex-chan lover
*cries silently in Russian*
You know, we have plenty of viable Cyrillic comic fonts, too, YadaYadaYada and PulpFiction included!

This is the 3rd time in a month that I read a manga that involves an assassain,a loli, and they end up together somehow. wtf is this a new genre? or does ppl rewriting the same story!?

Double-page supporter
@Fadecourpse:
Most likely one author came up with the basic idea and won a contest for a one-shot or got his story serialized or something like that.
Then others noticed that there is an interest in such a theme due to this and started making their "own" story around that theme.
So they probably pick up the idea and change enough details so that they can publish it as their own story without being sued according to Japanese laws.

Double-page supporter
Great to see a new series by the creator of Otome Danshi. And my vote is for the chapters to not be released in parts.

It doesn't seem plot heavy so I personally don't mind it being updated in parts.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Talh : To be fair, all trends has to start somewhere, intentional or not.

Intentional example: #魔女集会で会いましょう (let's meet at the witches' gathering) that has everything from 'aww that's adorable' to 'faaaaaaaaaaark whyyyyy' tearjerkers.

Unintentional example: Bowsette (unintentional in that Nintendo came out to 'shut it down')

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, I haven't seen one before where the kid was already an assassin when he picked her up. And it could be a good schtick--her repeated attempts to kill him due to her conditioning conflicting with her affection for the guy who treats her well brings a conflict to the story.

This is like role reversal from the Manga where an Assassin adopted a girl he saved from gangsters.

Contributor
Clearly, the only way to kill him is with kindness.
Dude probably hasn't had many positive lasting relationships, romantic or otherwise, given his line of work.

"The top brass decided it would be best for me to supervise her"

I get that she's a child, but isn't it irresponsible to have an assassin be taken care of by their target? Even if he's the best in the business, that seems like an unnecessary risk.

Users who are viewing this thread