Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@KathyClysm

I didn't read the manga so not sure if this was brought up, but in the novel there's a reason for that haha

For those who want to know:
She and her brother came to an agreement that if the prince found someone else, she doesn't have to get married to him

Also in the novel,
it's shown that it's kinda useless for her to speak cause no one actually listens to her and sympathizes with only the prince :(

The prince should ban the Princess training. That would be a good start to try and convince MC to come back to the palace (seems that those lessons were true torture just by MC's and Banana-san's words xd).

Fed-Kun's army
The worst in all that is the brother tbh. The guy force his sister in an engagement he knows she won't like which will make her live a life that she won't like for, like I said, the rest of her life so that he can have more influence or something.

The prince is also pretty selfish but since the girl apparently never said what she was feeling to him before I guess it's still kinda understandable.

And if the girl really wanted to annul the engagement I think there could be faster way to sabotage it. Like not learning what she was supposed to learn or something. They may be a bit rough on her at first but I feel like they would maybe abandon trying to make her learn at some point.

Also I'm wondering what her parents are doing since it looks like the brother is in charge of everything.

Double-page supporter
@KathyClysm It kinda looks like she knows her place as a woman in a medieval society in an arranged marriage, in that you can't really break it just cause you don't wanna. She probably brought it up with her brother first, and he said that if the prince found another partner, it can be broken (though I'm sure the reason it's her brother and not her dad is bc ln logic and hot dudes). Seeing as how she was confined to a mansion and separated from her family, I wouldn't be surprised if their answer to her doing badly in those classes is to make her stay there longer and do even more work to try and 'catch up'.

tbh if I made that big of a fuss at a ball and the prince still didn't want to break off the engagement I think I would actually hate him?

Double-page supporter
Lmao this is hilarious
I'm up for the ride this series has to offer

Thanks for the chapter Secret scans!

Dex-chan lover
@KathyClysm the fact that she had to go to queenship training just to go to the dance to make his crush jealous is kinda shit though.

What's more the fact that MC didn't know he knew where the constant stream of honeytraps was coming from. So he didn't say jack to her either. He, too, was born with the ability to speak and it seems he hasn't communicated very directly either.

The way she acts now implies this is the first real conversation she's had with him. Any other interaction was probably at those tea parties where all hell would break loose if she actually said what she thought or did anything that came naturally to her.

Come to think of it, when she finally voiced her grievance to a trusted person, her brother, he said "if Clark-sama finds another partner, you can be free." So it's actually the brother's fault she got the honeytrap plan. He also didn't suggest talking to anyone, so either the brother is a shithead or he didn't see any other ways out of this either.

HAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL
"FOR F-CTS SAKE"
"F*****G SH**SHOW"
"BA-NA-NA-SAN" LMAOOOO I'M DYING ASDFGHJKL

Dex-chan lover
qxXdgGy.jpg

man i wanted to see her wacky fucking adventures with her hard gained freedom, they are trying to ''fix'' the prince so we like him vut that motherfucker is in the red already, trying to use a girl to make another jealous is always a dick move, nah fuck out of here

welp i still love her so ill keep reading this but with this development she has a 90% chance of ending up with the prince, and that sucks ass, i will believe in that 10% chance that she doesnt end up with him but probably go meh

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious 😂 she's so country I love it, I hope they don't stop translating her speech like that
Also why did he think showing up with another woman would make her jealous since he knows she's been sending woman to him on purpose to break them up, that plan was terrible

Low key onii sama is the one to blame. If he hadn't put the idea that she'd be free if the prince would go to someone else, Homegirl might've talked to him face to face or something.

Obviously, she can't break the engagement unilaterally- breaking engagement with the prince is not small deal after all.

Aggregator gang
Lol she attempt to seduce him with a man. whats next, a old man? A slime? Perhaps an undead? XD

Users who are viewing this thread