Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

Are these translation for real! She says the f word multiple times. The situation is kind of getting scary for her thou.
She ran away from the ML and now he used force to take her back to the castle
yikes

Dex-chan lover
For three chapters straight the girl keeps saying 'no' and the guy just thinks she's saying 'yes' that's my interpretation of this GaGmanga.

Absolute garbage. Dude humiliates his fiancée in front of high nobility just to make her jealous. She sends pple to seduce him, and he doesn't even ask what's wrong. She finally tells him what's wrong and he ignores it and just says she's cute. Absolute garbage of a main lead.

I CAN'T WITH THIS PLOT, I AM ANGRY.
THIS IS ALREADY KIDNAPPING.
AND REPRESENTS IT AS A JOKE.
AT LEAST IN SOME MANHWA DOESN'T LIE TO YOU AND THEY DO NOT TRY TO PASS IT OFF AND TELL YOU AT ONES THAT THE ML IDIOT IS SUPER IDIOT.

Really trying to read this because the FL seems funny... But the effing Prince! I can't with him. Like grounding her until the ceremony are you for real?! They still need to say their vows during their wedding, right? Is he gonna hire a ventriloquist? Cause she might as well just say "Eff this I am out!" in front of all of the guest. Like at this point she doesn't even care about her reputation anyway.

translation is great, mc is p great— but the prince is a fucking no from me. you can already see the tell tale signs of an abusive/toxic relationship. cutting her off from her other close relationships so she has no one else to to lean back on for support? yikes. not listening to her what she says? yikes again.

some people were saying this is for people who like yanderes... so i guess if you like yanderes, go for it??? i guess?

This is actually a really terrifying story, if the author decide to turn this into a horror manga, i would not bat an eye. The Prince is THAT creepy.

I came in hoping for fluff but this prince is scaring me forreal holy crap no thanks

The FL is great, especially humor-wise, but Jesus the vibes are so creepy. Reading it has me constantly wishing she'd just pull a sword off someone nearby and threaten to cut her own face or something since lots of manga and manhwa love to make big deals about facial scars making women unsuitable/ugly.
Although the prince's "I won't have babies with anyone but her" shit, which is also SO fuckin creepy to focus on even when you take the whole royal lineage is important thing into account, might still override the weird amount of loathing comics like these have for facial scars.

FL is great, but this is normalizing some incredibly abusive behavior... She never wanted to get married and her will was ignored for 10 years? He actively sends away her maid because she's too close to her? He locks her in her room and she resorts to jumping out of a window to get away (but of course gets caught)? And ALL OF THIS is presented as cute and adorable???

Omg, this is freaking hilarious. I love Letty’s reaction. Too bad the Prince seems like an extremely creepy yandere. Ah well, there have been other stories with worst male leads that get a ton of love.
So Clark being a creep doesn’t bother me too much. At least Letty is making an effort to free herself! And Clark hasn’t raped her. (My standards are low, I know. But some of the shit other mangas get into. Ugh. There is so much romantized rape it’s gross. At least this one doesn’t have that.)

The heckkkk???
Is she supposed to fall in love with a guy who forces his opinion on her .and .doesnt listen to her?? Bruhhhh she will get Stockholm syndrome. Not love. Are they trying to romanticize stockholm syndrome???? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️gross

Users who are viewing this thread