Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

This is cute, yet i effing hate the ML's trait of forcing the MC to do the thing that she hate the most.

the prince sucks but i love the female lead. he is creepy but ive seen worse. i dont want to normalize this behavior but i hope he gets better and properly listen to her...

I followed the novel translation until the translators dropped it for...well, let's say very understandable reasons. As the story goes on, I get very conflicted myself since I really, really love the MC but really, really hate the ML. If someone can post a spoiler of the ending, I'd appreciate it. The ending would make or break this story for me.

I get how bad the princes behavior is but I still love this and find it super funny. Thank you for the update!

Hhhhhh. I really hate this kinda MC.

I hate you, I don't hate you.
I don't like you, I like you

I don't want to be here, IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE HERE THEN PUT MORE EFFORT INTO LEAVING

YOU HAD 10 FUCKING YEARS TO DO SOMETHING AND ALL YOU DID WAS THROW SOME WOMEN AT HIM.

AND DON'T SAY YOU'RE TOO WEAK OR ANYTHING, JUST KICK HIM IN THE BALLS OR SPIT IN HIS EYES I DON'T FUCKING CARE, JUST DO SOMETHING.

AND WHO CARES IF HE'S A PRINCE. IT WON'T MATTER IF YA DON'T GET CAUGHT.

Everything else is fine though, it's nice to read.

BUT FUCK HER.

Let's be real, the prince is fcking nuts. Confinement, abuse of authority and forced marriage is not romantic.

Kinda annoyed by the prince and his behavior (abuse of authority?). Basically forcing the girl to like him as the trope of her failed escapes keeps going. Sad. Cuz the FL actually is quite likable ;(

This needs a yandere tag. This manga is not taking it's darker vibes seriously at all and glossing over it as comedic material. If it just actualy aknowledged it's fucked up, I'd get to enjoy reading some dark stuff. But instead it's tagged as shoujo romantic comedy and the manga is actually trying to pass it off as such too, which is just really off putting?

Yeeeeeeaaaah, creepy. I like Letty because of her tenacity, but the prince is just a creep with authority. It seems like the manga is passing it off because hey, he's a handsome wealthy prince! Anyone is bound to love him eventually!

So shallow.

It was funny at first but now its kind of annoying I am droping this one sorry TT

The first chapter promised something interesting and fun but chapter after chapter it just gets more and more uncomfortable.
Would love to read a version of this where the MC happily lives her life in the countryside after escaping rather than... This. Like a lot of comments have said there's this mismatch between the actions presented and the tone they're presented with that just kinda sours the whole thing. Overall, this just isn't fun to read anymore.
Thank you, translators for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread