Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

Dafaq! Bringing another woman then chase after her. Want to punch him badly! 😠

But MC looks fun. Can't wait for the next update😋

@Yatsuki sadly I didn't read very far in the novel cos the updates were scarce and after that I forgot about it existing due to hundreds of titles in my reading list💦💦

I don't think so tho....

Read the novel and I just want to point out the YANDERE tag in this manga (if the manga will stay true to the source material)
So just take the story lightly. Dont overthink too much and just have some fun. If you dont like Yandere male leads, as in, a person who is so romantically obsessed with someone that they will often resort to manipulative or violent means just to obtain them, then dont bother. The translators doesnt need any negativity x)

@Yatsuki
In his defence, she was trying to honey-trap him for a while... Still, that was a poor-thought move on his part. I mean, if she literally pushed him to cheat on her multiple times, then trying to induce her jealously is kinda not effective. At all...

Supporter
@Mintzu and @Aznereth Thank you for the answer. Aznereth, I agree with you lol I can imagine the prince being in that surprised Pikachu meme.
MC: Wants prince to annul the engagement by picking some other girl
Prince: Pretend to pick someone else and annul the engagement
MC: Happy af
Prince: (Surprised Pikachu)

The FL is a hoot! 😂😂 The swearing also was perfect! I would've done the exact same 😂

Dex-chan lover
Eh. I remember this one from the web novel. The ML was such a boorish entitled prick that I ended up dropping it so hard it bounced twice.

If you dislike MLs that don't have a shred of decency or an ounce of empathy for the feelings of the object of their affection, and to whom their 'loved one' is frankly, a possession, then give this one a pass.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fushiginiku Thanks for that. I often pick these up only to find that I'm supposed to be hoping for the protagonist to get together with irredeemable trash male leads. At least I don't have to waste my time now.

There’s so much swearing in here that it actually kinda adds to its charm. I’ll continue to read a bit more but if it continues to be cliche I will probably drop.

Thank u for translating this! I love her swearing and personality 😂 she’s such a fresh of breath air!

Dex-chan lover
Agh I remember this. This is based of that creepy light novel. Maybe the manga version will fix the flaws but I'm just going to stay away from this one until it's completed and other people can tell me it has changed.

Fed-Kun's army
Yall in for a ride lol, this gets creepy (in a strong きしょ way) fast! At least for me it was, and if it's even gonna follow the light novel. I still love the heroine though, she's hilarious and real.

lol cute guys but somehow stupid
这种剧情国内似乎都已经算在古早梗了吧哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

Oh man the prince is a creepy son of a bitch and the comments are not helping my concerns at all. I'm kinda scared to follow this in case it gets really fucked (especially with a certain... comment)

y'all should be careful because the LN of this manga was pretty bad. The prince was creepy af.
I'm still giving this a chance because the manga might be different, but don't let that high rating fool you...

Users who are viewing this thread