Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

I never expect for this light novel to be picked up. Well, I've got no comments for this. I believe for Letty to just accept him and dump the training by asking the prince if he reallyyy loves her. Simple isn't it. This part isn't a spoiler. Just my suggestion for Letty. Lol I'm getting emo. No worries I've already read the novel's..but it's still not yet completed, however what I can say
is that I do feel that the prince is not that shitty. He's just some asshole.
Hahaha he seems to force Letty to accept him. Maybe to make such dense person as Letty to love him is the only way to do so. However, I believe that the prince can be someone better rather than forcing your feelings for someone who doesn't love you. This story turn out quite okay cuz its aim for comedic. But it's also gives you uncomfortable vibe. I'm trynna not to drop this.

This manga is giving me heartburn ! I feel like she is trapped (even I am feeling suffocated)and no one is there to help her and everyone in this manga is creepy except MC who is somewhat normal and All these creeps are hidden behind the guise of "shoujo" If Its about Letiza falling in love with that creep and not being able to live a free life like she wanted ,Then I better Unfollow this .

@honeybanana

the level of creepiness just give me uncomfortable vibes cuz he's like forcing his feeling for Letty tho. Some may say it sweet but not for me. I pity her.
Hahaha.
The prince lock her up in a room whereby the room is connected to another room through a secret door. The next room is the prince room and he's gonna go every night to Letty's room and do some not so smut but I find it uncomfortable cuz Letty doesn't like it. Eg : kissing, biting? Don't remember well but I def not feeling good with it. There's other things he did...but I don't remember 😂 but overall I read the story cuz it is interesting to figure out and I really hope for Letty to just accept him. It's the fastest way to resolve her endurance for the princess training. Hahah hope this answer helps you :')

🙂 I am dropping this ! I read all the comments and the LN is shit someone even (@Fushiginiku ) "dropped it so hard it bounced twice"

I'd rather read some other series .
ps: so new season of The reason why Raeliana ended up in duke mansion is out (or so I heard)
I wonder when the season 2 of The villain's saviour will be released.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha! At this point, I think I support her running away, rather than the romance, which is weird, cuz I started reading it for romance !

I actually hope for her to successfully escape somehow. I don't like the prince, nor the brother. In fact, I don't like anyone else beside Letizia. I'm leaving... Stay strong Letizia •́ ‿ ,•̀

It started off fairly light-hearted and it was mostly enjoyable. Chapter 2 was a little iffy but left off in a place where the story could still take a good direction. Chapter 3 took the manga from a 5 - 7 to a 2. I don't understand how anyone can read a story about a person being forced into a life they don't want and are either ignored or straight up not allowed to voice their opinion.
There's a reason aristocratic societies were abolished.
Absolutely appalling, reading this made me almost as uncomfortable as "I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!". If someone out there find the princes behavior attractive in any way, I recommend you seek help.
Dropped for sure.

gosh i’m so happy people are creeped out the prince just as much as i am. i saw other people on another manga site eating this up and i was surprised

it's clearly a kidnapping, coercing and potential rape . Dafuq, he say he love her but he can't let he live like she want nor listen to her, so it's not that he like her , she's only a fun toy for him

Crap like this makes me hate shoujo manga. The ML is insufferable in the worst possible way. Not in an actually entertaining “Beware the Villainess” way, but in a creepy, abuser way. And it’s romanticized to top it all off! We’re supposed to laugh at this POS ML and her POS brother, both of whom couldn’t care less about what MC wants. If you think I’m wrong, take away the sparkly, flowery panels and make the prince ugly. Are his actions excusable then or do you realize how much it reeks of sliminess?

MC had potential. But author-san made her wishy washy and just another character who can’t speak her mind. Sad. Would’ve loved seeing another character like Melissa who chooses to stop taking bullshit from insufferable male leads while also deserving the Comedy tag. Ah well.

The swearing translations are pretty funny, but this is dropped.

After reading some spoilers I've decided to drop this. It attempts to make kidnap , torture (cause princess training is described by that by MC and Banana-san) and potential rape (the prince seems like a potential rapist only interested in his desires and not in was his "victim" wants) as a comedy.

Hope the translation team drop this series too to pick better projects and that the author of this piece of garbage to die and burn in hell.

yeah, not going where I hoped for either. If it were a
one or two chapter drag her back but then she escapes and the story goes from there I think it could be interesting. It would even be acceptable if the prince showed up occasionally only to be trashed by Letizia for some slapstick / payback humor. Unfortunately from other spoilers it doesn't seem to be the case. While it may vary from the ln I don't think it will change enough, otherwise why bother making a manga off the ln.

@canigetauhh who is the Melissa you mention and what manga? I would like to read a comedy where the fl isn't defined by the mc's and stands up for herself. Seems like so many are "my only reason for existence is you". Just wanted to clarify, I'm not saying this story is this type. This appears to be from other spoilers a stalker wins type.

That moment when the Japanese try to produce the same ridiculous overdone plotlines as the Koreans. Who started? Don't wanna know. The rating this is going to get, a very generous 1/10. Actually, it should be a zero. When you copy in school, you get a zero, your parents get called in and you are warned that next time, you are out of school.

@MrMCPoopers I mean it only seems like they are copying, but in reality these are all just novels turning into graphic novels. I mean they can all be inspired to write the same storyline and these stories have been happening for longer. Its just that they are all finally getting adaptions so it seems so repetitive when it’s actually been repetitive for a while and I honestly don’t think there was a clear who’s copying who

Users who are viewing this thread