Hima-Ten! - Ch. 1 - The Schoolgirl Prez and the House Cleaner

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I would like a love triangle in this one both make it were both Kanai and Yoshida have a fair chance and their character and personality are explored heavily. I want them to be characters we can root on for however we like better and it's not clear who will win the MC. Also no spineless Mc.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting......thanks for the upload. Can't wait for the next chapter.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man I really don't like the fmc already. Kanai instantly better.

Dex-chan lover
Poor man's Toradora.
This manga sort of feels like someone just throwing darts at several stories and just mashing them together to a product.
I was thinking like Toradora, gotoubon, gridman, gal cleaning, and many more.
Still seems interesting though, I liked all of the characters so far. Her teasing is cute, and it's nice not having the usual spineless MC, more of a normal boy that has a tendency to probably pick up more than than he can chew.
Edit: And apparently the inspiration for the manga was Nisekoi. I guess I can see that in their interactions, and of course the other gridman girl is onodera.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Enjoyed the first chapter, I like an MC that actually have some qualities other than the fucking cliché "oh you are so kind" mc that never actually do something other than common sense kindness to earn the kind status. I just hope that it do not turn into a love triangle, i am so fuking tired of these romance manga having a fake loving triangle where you know for sure that one of the girls don't have a chance because you don't need more than two brain cells to know that the FML will end with the MC, just make this about the MC and the FML and move on please.

Dex-chan lover
I see some potential here. This would work better as a romance instead of a romcom, make her be a total b*tch then she goes bankrupt, the hard working cleaner guy's work pays off and he becomes an entrepreneur in the professional cleaning business. She gets humbled by life and learns to clean her sh*t. Also the possible love triangle is unnecessary imo.

Yeah this hypothetical better plot (imo) sounds like a youtube manga because you know what? This whole manga sounds like something you would see in a youtube manga...

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyed the first chapter, I like an MC that actually have some qualities other than the fucking cliché "oh you are so kind" mc that never actually do something other than common sense kindness to earn the kind status. I just hope that it do not turn into a love triangle, i am so fuking tired of these romance manga having a fake loving triangle where you know for sure that one of the girls don't have a chance because you don't need more than two brain cells to know that the FML will end with the MC, just make this about the MC and the FML and move on please.
100% this. I can see Takarada Rikka-rip off losing already.

Users who are viewing this thread